Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Call to Young People

Today's motivation.

"Stop texting so much and get your face in the Text.
Stop facebooking so much and get your face in the Book."

If you have read prior posts you have probably picked up on the fact that I am not really buying this idea that teenagers are all lazy, self-centered, and have nothing to offer the world. I think this is a lie we have bought in to and then turned around and sold to a brand new generation.

And I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I ran across this little video a few weeks ago and thought it was worth sharing. If you have teenagers I hope you will show it to them and ask what they think.



We all need a little motivation sometimes. Everyone wants someone to believe in them. Does your teenager know that you do? I know it can be hard raising teenagers. I live with one! But we must not grow weary in doing good (Galatians 6:9).
And if by chance you are a teenager and you are reading this, please know that if no one else believes in you, God does. He wants you to know Him and He says He has a purpose for your life that is bigger than anything you can dream. So who are you going to believe? A call has been issued and how you answer will determine everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment